Fire crew called out after 11-month-old child is locked in house

Will Taylor

Fire crew called out after 11-month-old child is locked in house

A crew from Maidenhead Fire Station helped parents whose 11-month-old child had accidentally been locked in their house.

At about 3.30pm, a father had gone to put the rubbish out in Fairview Road, Taplow, while the mother was at work.

While he was out, a door in the house shut and locked, preventing him from getting back to the child.

The mother did not have a key for it either.

A fire crew was called to the house, where they used a ladder to get into a window that had been left open, and unlocked the door.

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Editor's Picks

Most read

Top Articles

Petrol panic: Where to get your fuel

Petrol panic: Where to get your fuel

More petrol stations across the area have announced that they have either run out of fuel or are running low. Drivers are flocking to garages in Maidenhead, Slough and Windsor, fearing a possible
LIVE: GCSE results day

LIVE: GCSE results day

Thousands of young people across the area are collecting their GCSE results this morning. We'll be bringing you live updates throughout the morning.

1 comment