05:39PM, Thursday 25 August 2016
A crew from Maidenhead Fire Station helped parents whose 11-month-old child had accidentally been locked in their house.
At about 3.30pm, a father had gone to put the rubbish out in Fairview Road, Taplow, while the mother was at work.
While he was out, a door in the house shut and locked, preventing him from getting back to the child.
The mother did not have a key for it either.
A fire crew was called to the house, where they used a ladder to get into a window that had been left open, and unlocked the door.
Top Ten Articles
The UK has voted to leave the European Union in yesterday's referendum - and while the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead fell into the remain camp, Slough voted to support a Brexit.
Each week, we bring you a round-up of community and family-friendly events taking place across Maidenhead, Slough, Windsor, Burnham, Twyford and the surrounding area.