Queues outside BP garage on A4155, Little Marlow Road on Thursday afternoon. Photo by Michael P Sannwald.
More petrol stations across the area have announced that they have either run out of fuel or are running low.
Drivers are flocking to garages in Maidenhead, Slough and Windsor, fearing a possible strike by fuel tanker drivers.
Follow us on Twitter @maidenheadads and @expressseries for live updates.
Thursday, March 29th, 4.30pm:
- Esso, Braywick Road - Only super unleaded fuel available. Staff do not know when more petrol will be delivered.
- Mursco, Cookham Road - Has petrol but running low. Long queues in the area as motorists queue for fuel.
- Esso, Gringer Hill - No fuel
- Esso, Shoppenhangers Road - No diesel. Staff say they have enough of all other fuel.
- Esso, Stoke Poges Lane - No petrol. Delivery expected tomorrow.
- BP, Farnham Road - All petrol still available.
- Total, Bath Road - All petrol still available.
- Shell, Burnham Lane - Petrol still available except for V Power petrol and diesel which has run out.
- Shell, Clarence Road - No petrol. Delivery is expected at 7pm tonight.
- BP, Maidenhead Road - Fuel available but running low. Only 5,000 litres of petrol and 3,000 of diesel left.
- BP, New Bath Road - Twyford - All fuel available.
Friday, March 30th, 9.30am
- Murco, Cookham Road - All forms of petrol available. Delivery was made this morning.
- Esso, Gringer Hill - Fuel available.
- Esso, Shoppenhangers Road - No petrol. Staff not sure when next delivery is due.
- Esso, Stoke Poges Lane - No petrol. Delivery expected this afternoon.
- BP, Farnham Road - Diesel set to run out in half an hour and unleaded to run dry in two to three hours. Staff not sure when next delivery is due.
- Total, Bath Road - All grades of fuel set to run out in two hours. They are keeping 3,000litres for emergency vehicles. Next delivery due on Monday.
- Shell, Clarence Road - Normal unleaded and diesel available, but have run out of V-Power unleaded.
- BP, Maidenhead Road - All petrol still available and a delivery is expected tonight. No concerns.
- BP, New Bath Road - Twyford - Fuel running low. All pumps to run dry in two hours. Diesel to run out in 30 minutes. Delivery expected later today.