Home evacuated due to kitchen fire

Reporter:

James Harrison

0

A home in Burnham had to be evacuated last night after a fire was started by a faulty cooker.

The blaze broke out at a house in Conway Road at about 5.30pm, which had two adults and two children inside at the time.

Fire crews from Slough and Maidenhead called to deal with it and took about half an hour to bring it under control.

It is believed to have been caused by a malfunctioning fan.

No one was injured.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles

POLL: Should the new Crossrail trains have toilets?

Photo courtesy of Transport for London

POLL: Should the new Crossrail trains have toilets?

The first of a new fleet of Crossrail trains took to the test track last week — but a few of our readers feel the service is missing one important feature.

7 comments
LIVE: GCSE results day

LIVE: GCSE results day

Thousands of young people across the area are collecting their GCSE results this morning. We'll be bringing you live updates throughout the morning.